ADAS Calibration Service
ADAS stands for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
ADAS technology utilizes radar, lasers and cameras to help make driving safer for drivers and pedestrians alike.
- Forward Collision Alert (FCA)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Driver Status Monitoring (DSM)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Pedestrian Detection (PD)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
ADAS technology utilizes radar, lasers and cameras to help make driving safer for drivers and pedestrians alike. These technologies combine to measure distances between your vehicle and other vehicles or pedestrians or fixed obstacles such as parked cars, barriers and curbs. They assist the driver by alerting and providing images or warnings and in some cases (lane retention assist) will guide you gently back into your lane or in the case of the collision mitigation breaking system (CMBS) will actually apply the brakes for you.
Correct Calibration Services (CCS) is a division of Lloyd's Glass that has been created to address the needs of the consumer driving cars equipped with ADAS features. CCS can recalibrate virtually every year, make and model regardless of the manufacturer.
For more information or to receive an estimate for ADAS Calibration after a windshield replacement, fill out the form or call our Crestview, FL location at 850-689-4567.
* Note to Consumers: Florida Law requires ALL insurance companies to pay the FULL COST for windshield repair or replacement if you hold a Florida comprehensive insurance policy on your vehicle. No deductibles can be applied. No out of pocket expense to you.
We have Service Centers in most areas of Northwest Florida.
If you do not see a location near you listed below please call us at